CCTV Operators Northern Ireland
Eventsec are recruiting casual CCTV operators for events/stadiums and arenas in Belfast and across Northern Ireland
What we can offer you:
- A rate of pay of £11.87 per hour inclusive of indicative holiday pay of £1.28 p/hr
- Plenty of shift availability, flexibility to fit around your existing commitments
- Easy to use online work scheduling app, accessible at a time convenient to you
- Opportunity to access industry lead training modules and courses
- A harmonious team environment
- Opportunity to avail of additional shifts in other areas of the company such as major sporting events, concerts and festivals
- Monthly pay by BACS directly into your account
Duties will include:
- Operating and monitoring all surveillance security systems/cameras within the Control Centre in an efficient manner and in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and best practice.
- Recording all events, incidents and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written format.
- To maintain a secure system for providing data in accordance with the regulations and also to ensure the security of the control room and equipment is maintained at all times
- Providing efficient and courteous radio and telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquiries.
- Liaising with the security agencies and members of staff to ensure the appropriate use of the CCTV system and to include all evidential records and witness statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence
- Report any equipment breakdown and malfunction, to aid in evacuation
- To Control access to premises, and follow clients procedures for visitors
What you will require:
- Valid Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) licence
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to deal calmly with emergency situations
- To be able to keep clear written records
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Good observation skills with high levels of concentration.
Shortlisted Candidates will be required to undertake a face-to-face interview
Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment checks and screening inline with BS7858 standards.