SIA Security Guards - Northern Ireland
Eventsec are recruiting casual SIA Security Guards for events, arenas and stadiums in Belfast and across Northern Ireland.
What we can offer you:
- A rate of pay of £10.00 p/hr inclusive of indicative holiday pay of £1.08 p/hr
- Plenty of shift availability, 7 days/evenings/nights per week
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts and fit around your existing commitments
- Easy to use online work scheduling app, accessible at a time convenient to you
- Opportunity to access industry lead training modules and courses
- Harmonious environment
- Opportunity to avail of additional shifts in other areas of the company such as event stewarding and TV and Film specialised security teams.
- Monthly pay by BACS directly into your account
Duties will include:
- Monitoring and controlling access at venue/site entrances and exits
- Providing a high level of customer care to all
- Displaying a positive image of the venue and our client
- Welcoming and directing visitors and customers, providing information on venue/site facilities
- Safeguarding structures and asset security
- Encouraging a safe environment for all
- Assisting in emergency procedures
- Ensuring any venue/site policies and procedures are upheld and maintained
- Monitoring for compliance of any COVID related policies
What you will require:
- A valid SIA Security Guard licence
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
You will be required to undertake an interview, currently by video.
Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment checks and screening inline with BS7858 standards.